Monday, October 31, 2011

The #Kympaign Part II

Are you READY?
It's been a fantastic relaxing month, but now it's November and it is just about my time to run again!

For those of you who don't know my reasoning, this is what's up:
I was planning to attend Wheelock College in Boston this semester.
However, less than a month before I was to go, I discovered I needed a cosigner for loans and I had no one who was able to do that. So, I couldn't go.
Rather than take a break, I came to Central Maine Community College.
Now I'm trying to get to another school (one that I will like better and is more challenging, most likely Boise State) but I am currently completely without income, despite my UNYIELDING efforts to get a job.

My YouTube story: I had been watching for about a year and a half and suddenly began thinking "No one here actually knows who I am." so I decided to fix it!
I began making videos on September 11th, 2010 and I have made more than 85 videos on mine and other pages.
I have been a regular member in two collab channels as well as numerous collab videos.
I am a friend and member of #Grannyyy, and I was even featured on Michael Buckley's Buck Factor.
In June I was made a YouTube partner, something I am extremely proud of. I'm pretty much expecting to make videos forever.

The Kympaign Plan: Save your earned votes! If we save them until the end of the month, then people won't know exactly where we are in the competition. Vote EVERY DAY but keep those precious earned votes!

Man, I'm long winded. I'm proud of you for making it this long in this spiel!
I hope you consider me a good candidate!
-Kym, aka themunchkym

1 comment:

  1. Wait, you're not going to end up at Wheelock?? Who is going to make weekly Wheelock Snapshots for me?

    ReplyDelete