Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Help Laura Send A Message.

Laura Cuthbert (http://www.youtube.com/lauracuthbert) sent this to me.
Basically, what she wants is people to read the thing down there so that she can make it into a collab video! You can either read the whole thing (so she can choose whichever part she wants for it) or you can just select one line, but since she needs it tonight, it might be better to do the whole thing so then you know you didn't do the same one as someone else!
Thanks for helping out guys!! :D

Laura's words begin here:

I am making a response to this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apr0w...el_video_title

I want to explain the importance of community in my video response. It is one thing to say there is community on youtube, but a bigger piece to actually show it. If any of you would like to send me a clip of you reading this (not looking at the paper), it would be appreciated. You can add pieces, bring in props, anything. If you want to be a part of the video just let me know and send me a video through sendspace.com Laura_cuthbert@yahoo.ca asap. I am going to upload on Thursday.



We are
The little guys
We make content
Extreme content
Because we see the world as a
Beautiful
Important
Inspirational
Awesome
Creative
Place
And YouTube is our venue
So we need to Rebuild
Because it isn’t just one big
Advertisement
Sales pitch
Moneymaking
Scheme
It is our way of sharing
Our lives
Our perspectives,
Our songs
Our defeats
And our victories
It is our community
And we’re taking it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment