Friday, April 22, 2011

WHAT Has Kym Been Posting?

Note: This is aimed at my Facebook friends. You being mostly my twitter friends, some of this doesn't apply. Like I probably don't have to explain that I make videos.... :)

You've seen the links and I know you're probably confused, so let me explain.
I make videos on YouTube. If you don't know that by now, you live under a rock. Or at least have more of a life than me.

Another person who makes videos on YouTube (and has since 2005 when the website began) is Michael Buckley. He posts (I think) three videos a week and every Friday he posts what is known as BuckFactor. BuckFactor is when he chooses 5 or so small YouTubers that he likes to highlight and promote.

Michael Buckley has 1,000,000 subscribers.
So, he has said on numerous occasions that, although it is not the only way to get noticed, it really does help if someone's video has a lot of likes/comments on the Buck Factor fanpage.
So, what I'm asking is for you to like the post and possibly leave a comment. You could even share it to other Facebook members if you'd like!
The way to do it is to first like the page called BuckFactor (it is completely necessary or you won't be able to like my post). ----> http://dft.ba/-buckfactor
Then to like/comment on my post that I have conveniently made a short link for here: http://dft.ba/-tmkymbf
If you DO choose to share, make sure to include BOTH links or else the person you send to it will not be able to do one or the other.

YouTube is more than a hobby for me. It's something I really care about. I've really built a community and made a lot of friends, which I know is hard for you guys to understand sometimes.

But please consider helping me get out here.
Thank you.
I love you all.
-Kym.

No comments:

Post a Comment